WEDNESDAY, JUNE 22ND | 6PM - 8:30PM
A Special Event for LA Beer Week 2016!
Alex Oueriff, owner of Vagabond Cheese, and Thomas Kelley, Owner of El Segundo Brewery, will take you on a journey - showcasing all the wonderment that can be found when matching cheese and beer.
Each month we get together and taste through combinations for many different combinations, and then present them as a flight. We want to give you a backstage pass to that process!
We will be serving Raclette Potatoes! Which essentially means we will be melting down a 1/2 wheel of cheese, and scraping it on top of potatoes and pickles. Yes... its a HOME RUN.
Plus 4 additional cheese and beer pairings.
Each Ticket Includes
- Complementary Welcome beer
- Guided pairing and presentation featuring 4 of ESBC’s beers paired with a 4 artisan cheeses, along with crackers, nuts, dried fruit and preserves.
- A serving of Raclette potatoes
- The knowledge, conversation and fun of hanging out with some true cheese & beer lovers.
- Follow us on to stay up to date on the latest events, news & deliciousness coming out of Vagabond Cheese Company & El Segundo Brewing Co.!